Posts by :
July 11, 2011 We’re on Vacation!
July 8, 2011 E-commerce Sales Continue Scorching Run
July 7, 2011 “Mobile Mannequin” App Goes Live
July 6, 2011 Indiana, Pennsylvania Getting a Boost from Amazon
June 28, 2011 Walmart Steps Up E-commerce Presence in China
June 23, 2011 FBI Breaks Up Pair of ‘Scareware’ Crime Rings
Welcome!As Ecommerce continues to grow in popularity every year we will continue to address all Ecommerce News related to online shopping, retail data, trends and the technology issues that influence e-commerce as a whole.
- Electronics Top Shopper Back to School Lists, SortPrice.com Says wp.me/psHvX-Hw /via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- Congress Eyes Federal Sales Tax Bill: wp.me/psHvX-Hp 2 years ago
- Merchant Tips: Is Contact Data Accuracy Hurting Your Business?: wp.me/psHvX-Hd 2 years ago
- Is Back-to-School Shopping Already Doomed?: wp.me/psHvX-H0 2 years ago
- BuildaBazaar.com becomes top e-commerce enterprise platform - Hindu Business LineBuildaBazaar.com becomes top e-commerce enterprise platformHindu Business LineLeading e-tailer Infibeam's B2B e-commerce platform BuildaBazaar.com on Tuesday said it has reached the landmark figure of hosting 20,000 web stores from small and medium enterprise, thus becoming the world's fastest growing e-commerce platform.
- Ecommerce Profitability: The Critical Second Sale - Practical EcommercePractical EcommerceEcommerce Profitability: The Critical Second SalePractical EcommerceAcquiring new customers is so expensive for retailers that it wipes out any profits from a first time sale. New analysis from my firm, SeeWhy, of data from Forrester and U.S. Census Bureau shows that on average 73 percent of online conversions come ...
- Ecommerce Strong on Black Friday, Cyber Monday - Practical EcommerceBizReportEcommerce Strong on Black Friday, Cyber MondayPractical EcommerceThis year's Cyber Monday became the biggest online shopping day in history with a 20.6 percent increase in online sales over 2012 according to the IBM 2013 Holiday Benchmark Report, which relies on a survey of 800 ecommerce websites. The average ...Cyber Monday: Hottest ever reven […]
- Tourism e-commerce company to add 150 jobs in Orlando - Orlando Business Journal (blog)Tourism e-commerce company to add 150 jobs in OrlandoOrlando Business Journal (blog)TravelClick Inc., described as the “leader in hotel e-commerce solutions,” is a one-stop shop for hotels to get market intelligence, distribution and digital marketing solutions to boost bookings. In March, TravelClick got approved for incentives to ...
- African ecommerce set to boom this Christmas as landscape improves - VentureburnVentureburnAfrican ecommerce set to boom this Christmas as landscape improvesVentureburnAs we've seen before with Africa's ecommerce landscape, the Christmas season holds the test of time for many startups. With both Africa's consumer base and the number of local online stores growing, customers are increasingly choosing to purchase goods ...O […]
- Report: Facebook Still Dominates Social Sharing, But Pinterest Is Now Tops For ... - Marketing LandMarketing LandReport: Facebook Still Dominates Social Sharing, But Pinterest Is Now Tops For ...Marketing LandWhen it comes to e-commerce, Pinterest saw the most action with 44% of all e-commerce based shares. Facebook still showed good numbers with 37% of the shares and Twitter fell far back with only 12% of e-commerce shares. In contrast to e-commerce ...a […]
- How ecommerce proved a gift for Park Group - Financial TimesHow ecommerce proved a gift for Park GroupFinancial TimesPark Group appeared to be part of an endangered species in 2006 when Farepak, a rival Christmas savings business, collapsed. About 114,000 Farepak customers who had been squirrelling away cash to pay for Christmas hampers lost £37m after it was ...
- How old-line companies embrace e-commerce - Chicago TribuneChicago TribuneHow old-line companies embrace e-commerceChicago Tribune"What we've realized is thumbs don't stretch all that far," said Scott Wilson, United's vice president of merchandising and e-commerce. "If you're holding a phone and the second hand is free, of course you can hit all those things at the top of the ...an […]
- eCommerce an unstoppable disruptive force - WhaTecheCommerce an unstoppable disruptive forceWhaTechMorgan Stanley Research has produced an in-depth (151 page) report - eCommerce Disruption: A Global Theme Transforming Traditional Retail - that examines the impact of eCommerce on retailing and its potential to cause further disruption. The only good ...
- Senior E-Commerce Channel Specialist - Bizcommunity.comSenior E-Commerce Channel SpecialistBizcommunity.comA leading retail company based in Cape Town requires a Senior E-Commerce Channel Specialist with a marketing degree/diploma; three to four years working in a digital/ecommerce marketing capacity including practical experience in managing ...
- BuildaBazaar.com becomes top e-commerce enterprise platform - Hindu Business Line