Posts by :
July 11, 2011 We’re on Vacation!
July 8, 2011 E-commerce Sales Continue Scorching Run
July 7, 2011 “Mobile Mannequin” App Goes Live
July 6, 2011 Indiana, Pennsylvania Getting a Boost from Amazon
June 28, 2011 Walmart Steps Up E-commerce Presence in China
June 23, 2011 FBI Breaks Up Pair of ‘Scareware’ Crime Rings
Welcome!As Ecommerce continues to grow in popularity every year we will continue to address all Ecommerce News related to online shopping, retail data, trends and the technology issues that influence e-commerce as a whole.
- Electronics Top Shopper Back to School Lists, SortPrice.com Says wp.me/psHvX-Hw /via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- Congress Eyes Federal Sales Tax Bill: wp.me/psHvX-Hp 1 year ago
- Merchant Tips: Is Contact Data Accuracy Hurting Your Business?: wp.me/psHvX-Hd 1 year ago
- Is Back-to-School Shopping Already Doomed?: wp.me/psHvX-H0 1 year ago
- E-commerce & idli profitability - The HinduThe HinduE-commerce & idli profitabilityThe HinduThere is nothing that conjures a sense of schadenfreude more than seeing the mighty fall. Or from watching an industry reach for the stars, and fall sharply short. Accordingly, much ink has been spent over the near drought-like conditions that Indian ...and more »
- Walmart Disappoints But Stays Course on Price Ads and Ecommerce - AdAge.comAdAge.comWalmart Disappoints But Stays Course on Price Ads and EcommerceAdAge.comThe company is also seeing signs that big investments in e-commerce and related digital and social-media technology are paying off. Its e-commerce sales rose more than 30% last quarter, ahead of rival Amazon's 22% growth, which disappointed analysts.and more »
- Accenture to Strengthen Digital Marketing and eCommerce Capabilities with ... - Autochannel (press release)Accenture to Strengthen Digital Marketing and eCommerce Capabilities with ...Autochannel (press release)NEW YORK & CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Accenture and Acquity Group Ltd. (NYSE MKT: AQ) have entered into a definitive agreement under which Accenture will acquire Acquity Group, a leading digital marketing and eCommerce company.
- Accenture Plc (ACN) Acquires E-Commerce Company Acquity Group For $316 ... - Pulse 2.0Moneycontrol.comAccenture Plc (ACN) Acquires E-Commerce Company Acquity Group For $316 ...Pulse 2.0International IT consulting company Accenture Plc (NYSE:ACN) has acquired a Hong Kong-based e-commerce public company called Acquity Group for around $316 million. Acquity Group is known for focusing on strategy, digital marketing, and social media ...Accenture […]
- Business Intelligence Startup RJMetrics Raises $6.25M From Trinity Ventures ... - TechCrunchBusiness Intelligence Startup RJMetrics Raises $6.25M From Trinity Ventures ...TechCrunchIn the big new world of business intelligence, RJMetrics has found a market helping e-commerce companies easily analyze operations data and make smarter decisions as a result. Big startups have signed on, including Fab, Bonobos, Threadless and ...and more »
- Luxury E-Commerce Company, ModeWalk, Is Hiring A Stockroom Manager ... - FashionistaLuxury E-Commerce Company, ModeWalk, Is Hiring A Stockroom Manager ...FashionistaModeWalk is fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative, with creative and artistic spirits. Our mission is to curate, market and sell the world's most outstanding luxury products in the most immersive, personalized and beautiful luxury online shopping ...
- New Service Aims to Simplify Ecommerce Payments - Terra.comNew Service Aims to Simplify Ecommerce PaymentsTerra.comBrick-and-mortar retailers wouldn't dream of sending customers outside the confines of their stores to finalize a purchase. Yet online merchants do it all the time, ushering shoppers away from digital storefronts to third-party payment platforms like ...
- Google I/O 2013: Building better e-commerce experiences on Android - ZDNetTimes of IndiaGoogle I/O 2013: Building better e-commerce experiences on AndroidZDNetNaturally, anything having to do with mobile devices, data, and e-commerce raises questions and concerns about security. Stuppy even described that security and privacy are the "unseen user experiences of any commerce application." In what could be the ...Google Le […]
- 7 Unusual Link Building Tactics for Ecommerce Sites - Search Engine JournalSearch Engine Journal7 Unusual Link Building Tactics for Ecommerce SitesSearch Engine JournalThere's no denying it: link building is hard, especially for Ecommerce sites. It takes a unique approach to find the hard links and pull ahead of your competitors. That's why we've compiled seven creative tactics for attracting and building links that […]
- 11 Personal Gestures to Turn Casual Buyers into Lifelong Customers - Practical Ecommerce11 Personal Gestures to Turn Casual Buyers into Lifelong CustomersPractical EcommerceDeveloping loyal customers isn't always expensive or difficult for businesses with small marketing budgets. It may sound cliché, but when it comes to boosting customer loyalty, it's the little things that count the most. Small yet thoughtful actions ...
- E-commerce & idli profitability - The Hindu